Thursday, July 7, 2011

Things Deb Wants: Part 2

This dress makes me want to throw up I want it so much. I wish I had a friend who was my size so that I could make her buy it and then force her to lend it to me for an indeterminate amount of time. Like forever. And yes, I'm aware that's what a normal person would call a "gift."


I saw this tasty gem while in target with my Pamplemouse moms and aunt. Does it matter that I already have a coffee maker? No. No, it doesn't. I want this one. I want to keep it in my room. I don't even need to use it to make coffee. I just want to look at it. And sometimes carress it for it is so beautiful.


I also want a big, squashy arm chair to put in my room. Like a huge one. What's that you say? I don't have room for one? Well, I'd make room. Or I'd get rid of my bed.

But I will forgo purchasing all these things because I need this


So boring. But necessary. 

I wonder if they make night guards in turquoise...

I may or may not be calling my dentist right now.

1 comment: