Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Musics, Part 1

Is it lamesauce (or as the glorious EQ would say, queer) to say I love music? Of course. But I do have tendencies towards lamesaucery.
 Duh.

Here are the reasons I love music today:
 
 He is my alarm clock.
 I listened to these tasty dudes while getting ready this morning. ("Funeral" to be exact.)

I heart Old Dudes.

And slightly crazy ones.

This mans also has lots of feelings. And lots of tattoos. And he's drinking a beer. That's hot.

But let's be honest. My heart belongs to this man.


Forever


And Ever


Amen.

Lastly, I love that I get to share my musical loves with this lady...


...even when I'm sucking at life.

Man. What I just said paired with that slightly gay picture makes EJ and I look pretty gay.

Whatevs.

No comments:

Post a Comment